Monday, November 21, 2011

How can i get rid of dry blotchy skin on my face?

I get really dry flakey skin on my face, how can I get rid of it?How can i get rid of dry blotchy skin on my face?
If you're sensitive to moisturisers and soaps try aqueous cream from the chemist. You can use it to cleanse by mixing it with water or by putting it on and rinsing it off. You can also rub it in afterwards as a moisturiser. If you are sensitive even to this you could just use petroleum jelly. You can leave this on over night and use it to cleanse by putting it on and wiping it off gently.





If it's an allergy antihistamines can help. Stress can bring out skin complaints. Drinking water is good for skin.How can i get rid of dry blotchy skin on my face?
Try mouisteriser!
By the look of your avatar I think you have greater concerns.





LOL
I came across this treatment by chance. It worked absolutely wonders at totally and permanently healing my skin of seemingly impossible to heal conditions .Like pigmentations, discolorations, removing even a mole and curing severe, dry flaking skin. It eventually gave me a totally healthy and virtually blemish free skin and you too can have the same.The secret is to massage the face over and over quite vigorously. You have to be patient and keep up the massage on a daily basis for as long as you can. You will start seeing improvements in about 5 days and greater results in about two weeks. The skin then stays perfectly clear with an occasional massage.


Any oil will do. I prefer olive as it is a modest cost, is a natural moisturizer, quickly absorbs into skin.does not leave face oily. For best and quickest results, massage with a forward and back motion quite fast and firmly using finger tips and front and`side of fingers depending where on face you massage
concrete

No comments:

Post a Comment