Monday, November 21, 2011

How do I transfer a tattoo design onto skin?

I want to sharpie a tribal style onto hubby, because he'll NEVER go for a real one. I have a great design, and I've tried the process of tracing it from carbon paper onto regular paper, slathering up the skin in speed stick gel and trying to get the ink to stick, but it doesn't work. Do I have to use special paper? Is there another process?How do I transfer a tattoo design onto skin?
use thermo hectergraph carbon paper and use less than 60 gram tracing paper, the thinner the better. and use very little dettol and water mix to apply to skinHow do I transfer a tattoo design onto skin?
Ok first you are on the right track with the tracing paper and speed stick but are you using a hectograph pencil? Only this kind of pencil will work with the speed stick. But usually you use this method right before the tattoo begins. It will wipe off if you are not careful. Dry skin takes the stencil better than mosturized skin.
Thin paper and ink...draw the pic on the wax paper and then transfer it to his body.
two options


1- get him drunk, and than get the tat


2-magic markers

No comments:

Post a Comment