Monday, November 21, 2011

What is the best way to maintain skin elasticity when losing weight?

I have quite a bit of weight to lose and am TERRIFIED of sagging skin. There is a definite difference between sagging skin and untoned muscle. Once you have sagging skin, you may as well opt for surgery. It is almost impossible to get rid of. How can I prevent this? I am most concerned about my stomach and my inner thighs. I am in my late twenties. I am sure I need to drink plenty of water and moisturize. Any other tips? Please help. I would almost rather be heavy than have my skin sag...What is the best way to maintain skin elasticity when losing weight?
You're in your late 20's so your skin still has a lot of elasticity. If you are morbidly overweight, you will have some skin sagging no matter how old you are. If you are just moderately overweight, your skin may be able to spring back.





All I can suggest is that you make sure your diet includes plenty of healthy whole foods.What is the best way to maintain skin elasticity when losing weight?
ME TOO!! I am 22 years old. I am in the process of losing weight and I would looove to know how I can keep my skin from sagging. I have seen so may surgery shows where the person loses significant weight and they still have to be surgically put back together lol. I dont wanna look like fat bastard from Austin Powers!!!





Boo...


What do you consider morbidly overweight and moderately overweight?





Btw, I am using a skin firming lotion by jergens. Not sure if it works but I will try anything!
there isnt much you can do if you have quite a bit of skin left, but luckily you are young and so is your skin.. start using lotions and stuff with collagen in it, as it improves the elasticity of skin.
  • good eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment