Monday, November 21, 2011

How long does Proactive take to clear skin?

I want to start using Proactive, but i am not sure how long its going to take to clear my skin.How long does Proactive take to clear skin?
it only took my skin about a week to completely clear up after using Proactive. I love it! But everyone's skin is different, and I didn't have alot of acne to start out with, just a few pimples every now and then. But I definitely recommend it.How long does Proactive take to clear skin?
I just started using it on wednesday %26amp; now all of my pimples are a LOT smaller %26amp; all of the bigger pimples that I had are gone. At the rate that mine are clearing up, im guessing they should all be gone in another week or something. But I guess it depends on the persons skin? Give it a shot!!! Report Abuse

I use to ';love'; proactive on the first, my face got CLEAR! but then I stop using it %26amp; I GOT SOO MUCH pimples on my face %26amp; then i start using it again %26amp; it didn't work %26amp; also it made it worse.


If it works for you then that cool, but you should always use it even if your got got cleared. Report Abuse

Well like in the first 1-2 weeks you will have outbreaks but think like the 3rd week it will start to be clear and like u might get a pimple like once every 2weeks (may vary) but just use the REFINING MASK and that does magic. Just put it on after step 1 and keep it on for ten min. (don't cheat it or it won't work) then rinse and continue with the others and in the morning it's like nothin was there. (For real) But yea just use it 2 times a day and you should be clear in 2weeks. Maby sooner. Also to help quick process, just eliminate all juice and soda and drink WATER. really helps
I DON'T REMEMBER BUT IT WORKED QUICK ON MY DAUGHTER.


U STILL GET ACNE BUT NOT AS MUCH.


I USE AVON FACIAL WASH CALLED CLEARSKIN AND WORKS SUPER AND I'M 40 SOMETHING. DON'T BUY THE ACNE SPOT REMOVER IN A SMALL TUBE, IT DOESN'T WORK.


SORRY 4 THE CAPS, 1 HAND.
It varies. I use it, and I still have acne. (I've been using to for almost a year) It doesn't get rid of all, but most acne. You should start seeing results within a week. I got extremely dry skin and then my acne started going away.





Good luck!
Well, if you use it well every day you should see the difference at around 1-2 weeks
It never started working for my friend. It was a horrible product and just dried out their skin.
It took me 2 days, but I'm just lucky.
Please don't use this product. It destroyed my sister complexion. It works at first and that is why it is still sold, but over time it drys out the skin sooo bad that it is just ruined. Took her 2 years to get her skin back under control.





Because she had such a hard time and because I had really bad acne as a teenager, I went into the beauty business to get to a product that really works and help other people. I now work with dermatologist, medi spas, and plastic surgeons on skin and healing inside and out.





I could recommend a few other products if you are open to trying them. They are priced right around Proactive price. Let me know. lbhulleman@yahoo.com
It Takes About 3 Months But You Got To Use The Product At Least Twice A Day As Soon As You Wake Up And When You Go To Sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment