Monday, November 21, 2011

What can I do to prevent my skin from looking all shiny/oily during the day?

I have oily skin. Luckily I can keep acne under control, but my skin still gets all shiny and greasy looking during they day. It's mostly my nose, but a little on my forehead and chin, too. When I put on my makeup, my skin looks fine but about two hours later it's gross, and I don't want to have to bring my makeup to school. What can I do to stop it from getting oily in the first place?What can I do to prevent my skin from looking all shiny/oily during the day?
This is what keeps you looking younger longer than other women when you get older you will look younger. My skin used to do that and all I know is you have to blot it with a Kleenex and touch it up with some concealer if you have time.What can I do to prevent my skin from looking all shiny/oily during the day?
I usually just carry those oil blotting sheets in my purse. Do a quick swipe in the restroom in between classes and you're good to go. =]
that happens to me and i am a guy ; i usually try to just try not to think about it
put rubbing alcohol on a cotton ball and rub that on your face. It grabs oil and leaves your face shine-free -- it works every time
I found a product called ACNEXUS that is awesome. It exfoliates, penetrates and revitalizes the skin in one formula that you wash your face with twice a day. In about a week, my skin was completely clear, and the product is all natural ingredients and NO CHEMICALS.





Good Luck....you are going to love this stuff....we sure do! and we paid about $30.00 for a pump bottle that lasts about two months.
you might need to use oil blotting sheets. Or you can use loose powder or translucent powder over your makeup.


Maybe you should use cleansers for oily skin or makeup for oily skin.


The clinique superbalanced liquid foundation, i think, is for oily skin
I have the same problem and yes, there is a solution. If you go to any pharmacy like CVS/Pharmacy or Walgreens, look for Clean %26amp; Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets and you wipe one of these across your face in the morning and say goodbye to oily skin! Its relatively simple.





Good Luck!
I LOVE the little ';oil-soaking'; pads they sell at most drug stores. It's a pad of thin little papers and they really do the trick for oil. They're sold by several different brands for not too much loot (mine are usually around $5) and they're like the size of a credit card and maybe a centimeter thick so theyre not too much to lug around. Good luck :-)
get da nevea face wash
you can buuy these blue paper thingys at the drug store wipe them across ure face and it will take off the oil aswell it wont take off your make up.....leaves ure face feeling fresh you can buy them from a non name brand or neutragen ahas them as well neutragena has a face wash for anti oily skin
powder it up with baby oil but not too much unless you want to look white all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment