Monday, November 21, 2011

How do you get rid of flabby skin after weight loss?

I just lost 15 pounds. I joined Weight Watchers and started walking. I walk 3 miles a day. I have no more wieight I need to loose, but I don't know how to firm up the flabby skin on my inner thighs. Any advice?How do you get rid of flabby skin after weight loss?
There was something I started doing to do JUST that- get rid of inner flab on my thinghs! Lucky you, you got me to tell you that I...:


I began doing what I call the ';frog';, in which i held lightweight dumbells in my hands (4 lbs) and spread my legs knee-width apart. Then I bend my knees and squat, legs knee width apart, and touch the dumbells to the ground. The exercise targets the inner thighs excellently and will tone them fast. It got rid of my flab in no time.


You might want to start out without any dumbells at first, case you get hurt cause your thighs aren't used to it =)How do you get rid of flabby skin after weight loss?
U have lost it too fast. Continue with ur walks, it might firm up in due course.
lipo
strength training 4x a week will tone you up and get rid it .. its free and natural.. Moving forward, always strength train and do cardio..

No comments:

Post a Comment