Monday, November 21, 2011

What is the fastest action natural or commercial skin lightening product?

I'm currently trying to lighten some areas of brown spots on my skin and I'm torn between either going for a natural cocktail of honey and lemon juice _or_ a hydroquinoine skin cream.





I'm aware of the risks involved in using both, but I was wondering which of the two you think would render the quickest results.





I have about 9 days left before an event where I'm going to have to keep my arms bare and I would rather they didn't look so bad by then.





PS: Makeup isn't an option! :)What is the fastest action natural or commercial skin lightening product?
try the diana stalder products,,, cheaper price and very affordable...





http://www.freewebs.com/pinaybeautyprodu鈥?/a>What is the fastest action natural or commercial skin lightening product?
a good skin lightening product does NOT contain hydroquinone, mercury or steroids.. plus it should be potent unlike most commercial products out there.. when you start using skin lighteners, use a high spf (50 or better) sunscreen too to prevent further darkening and sun damage..





you only have 9 days left... the skin lightening process involves exfoliation/peeling of the outermost skin layer.. you should have started this a month ago yet.. when skin peels, a fresher lightened layer resurfaces.. again, make sure you wear sunscreen when outdoors..





here's a good source for SAFE and POTENT skin lighteners -

No comments:

Post a Comment