Monday, November 21, 2011

What is the best foundation for oily skin but is also anti-aging?

I have oily skin but I am also trying to fight wrinkles as I'm in my earlly 30s. Luckily I have never tanned so I am winning the fight so far, but I want to use whatever products I can to help. Any suggestions for a good foundation that will fight acne and aging?What is the best foundation for oily skin but is also anti-aging?
You might want to consider a mineral makeup as mineral powder settles over lines, not into them.





I am in my forties but no one has guessed my age since using kms mineral essentials. It is a great oil absorber when teamed with the mineral veil and provides a flawless looking complexion. It contains zinc oxide which has healing properties so it is a good choice for those who have acne or rosacea. It is a pure cosmetic with built in sunscreen so you would be doing something great for your skin. Kms is not yet available in stores but you can purchase their products online.What is the best foundation for oily skin but is also anti-aging?
Revlon Age Defying Make-up. My Aunty and Grandma use it and they swear by it. My Aunty has oily skin like you, but my Grandma has dry skin. The pictured foundation is the dry-skin version, but you can get for oily, dry and combination skins.


http://revlon.com/ProductCatalog/Product鈥?/a>





I think it costs between 20-30 Australian Dollars. It also has an SPF! Good Luck!
K, that's skin care for oily skin - always skin care first; then foundation. I use aularale.com/7002 for my oily skin - the moisture balancing system along w/vitamin c serum to fight acne and firm/tighten my skin; the elastin collagen night cream for bedtime. The foundations are water based (good for oily skin). Get enough rest/sleep, take a good vitamin/mineral supplement, drink more water and eat more fresh fruits/veggies.
There arent many foundations that fight wrinkles and help oily skin so a good way to do things is to apply a tiny amount of olay anti-aging lotion then wait a min. then apply a product that helps your oily skin. (I cant help exact skin types)Then apply a spray on foundation with a face sponge and it will give you an airbrushed look but will still fight the aging.

No comments:

Post a Comment