Monday, November 21, 2011

What do you recommend for itchy and sensitive skin?

I just brought Gentle Naturals lotion for my itchy skin and I am wondering if anyone tried this? It's for babies but I thought it would be safe to be used for my skin since it's really sensitive. If not, are there any great products out there good for daily use for itchy/red/sensitive skin?What do you recommend for itchy and sensitive skin?
I have very sensitive skin when it comes to dry winter air and the sun, and Goldbond Medicated lotion helps a lotWhat do you recommend for itchy and sensitive skin?
Aveeno
i havent tried the gentle naturals range, but if you have really sensitive skin try qv cream/wash as it really works well, you shouldn't break out at all look for things that are soap free or low ph levels.
My skins is very sensitive as well... I've never used Gentle Naturals but I have heard that it works. My fav lotion is goat milk. Smooth, goes a long way, and is very natural and never hurts my skin. The lady I buy it from makes it herself (like, owns the goats and everything!) and makes then very full of fragrance. Very enjoyable. And, I have a nasty habit when I'm sweating, I wipe my upper lip on my shirt sleeve. That ALWAYS hurts my skin but it's a habit. Anyway, i use a bit of lotion right below my nose and it stops the stinging and doesn't cause pimples.
I recommend SARNA... a topical lotion that really relieves skin itch. I use it because my skin is quite sensitive. It works.
aveeno

No comments:

Post a Comment