Monday, November 21, 2011

How to use lemon oil on the skin?

I've heard that lemon oil is good for oily skin as well as blemishes, of which I have both. I already know not to use it before going out in the sun, but what's the best way to use it? I plan on adding it to my nighttime moisturizer, but how much should I add? About how many drops? Thanks for any help! On another note, what are some other all-natural remedies to combat oily skin?How to use lemon oil on the skin?
OK my mum is an aromatherapist,reflexologist and massuer - shes been lecturing me on this stuff since i could brush my teeth by myself!


Rule 1 - never use it neat !


If you are going to use it in a cream thats the perfect base-my mum and i buy unscented nivea cream in the little pot and mix stuff into it all the time. I would say 1 drops for each 2 tsp of oil because it does go along way and if you use it too strong it can have adverse effects.


If your notting putting it into a crem then just put it into any other oil..almond oil is a good one , but ordinary sunflower cooking oil is fine too - you cant really go wrong =)


Lavender oil is GREAT for oily skin and so is teatree oil .. we get ours from amphora - the come in little 5ml bottles and last like a year or 2 xxxxx Also wiping sliced lemon or raw sliced potato is good for your skin =D hope I helped xxx
  • good eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment