Monday, November 21, 2011

How do you get bruise marks off your skin?

Trust me, I'm really really young. Do I need to drink more water or what do I need. No I'm not getting plastic surgery.How do you get bruise marks off your skin?
Drinking water does make your skin healthier, but it doesn't take away bruises that you already have. Just give it time and your bruises will go away. In the mean time if you are embarrassed by them and depending where they are located you can try to cover them with make up.How do you get bruise marks off your skin?
i use coco butter lotion
hey just use lots of lotion
DRINK MORE WATER BUT I HEARD IF YOU PUT ICE ON IT.
They go away on their own in about two weeks, max. There's not much else you can do. If you are having bruising problems, such as you're bruising very, very easily, you should see a doctor as there could be an underlying problem, but blood disorders are fairly rare. Under normal circumstances, such as you fell and hit something, there shouldn't be a problem. The longest I have ever had a bruise was about a month, when some floor boards collapsed under me and I bruised my thigh badly. Suprised I didn't break my leg.
i fell off my computer chair once cause it was getting old and stuff and i scratched my arm on my computer table it was bleeding a lot then it lefted a long scar there i putted on a bandaged and after a year it went away
Bruise marks go off on its own.... Give it a little time.
just let it go away by itself. thats what i do.
you dont you cover them with make up until they go away by themselvs


time is the only real solution
um just time is all you really can do.
let it get off by its own, but to cover them try using foundation
scar treatment





http://www.askaquery.com/question/How-to鈥?/a>
Bruises are broken (bruised) blood vessels. They repair themselves within time. just wait a bit.
Time will heal.





Meanwhile, if it bothers you you could try putting foundation or powders on it to make it less noticeable, or wear clothes/accessories that detract attention or cover it up altogether.





Warm packs/steamy tub baths also increase blood flow to the area and help the healing process.





Bruises will also come out lighter if you apply ice immediately after you get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment