Monday, August 23, 2010

How to get rid of the dark skin on my neck from insulin resistance?

I was wondering if I QUIT sugar all together. (Yes I can do this, it's not hard for me) How much will this help my insulin resistance problem? Will it take the darkness away from my neck? I just started running and exercising and eating really healthy this past week. I will continue this forever. But I was wondering if I quit eating sugar all together, will this get rid of the darkness on my neck? %26amp; How much will quitting sugar help my body? Also, if you have any tips? Thanks!How to get rid of the dark skin on my neck from insulin resistance?
Quitting sugar will help, but primarily you MUST treat the Diabetes. Yes, Insulin Resistance is a form of Diabetes Type 2.





You will need a doctor's help to do this. You may need medications.





But quiting sugar, alone, is not the full answer. You ALSO need to reduce the amount of carbs you eat. Carbs turn into sugar during digestion.





Contact you doctor, and have a physical, including blood work to determine the severity and cause of your diabetes. during your visit ASK the doctor to refer you to a Nutritionist or Dietitian who can help you make better choice in the carb department.How to get rid of the dark skin on my neck from insulin resistance?
I agree w/the first answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment