Monday, July 26, 2010

Best way to remove food coloring from skin?

I know I should have been wearing gloves, but I got food coloring on my hands while dyeing easter eggs. What is the quickest way to get it off?Best way to remove food coloring from skin?
Use a soft scrub brush (like one for nails) and lots of warm soapy water. If that doesn't work, then mix 1tbs bleach with 1 cup of water and scrub away. Good luck!Best way to remove food coloring from skin?
Next time, try rubbing toothpaste, preferably a whitening variety, into the stained skin. This has worked for me for frosting food coloring stains.~ Maria Report Abuse

Try ';Goo Gone'; or ';Goof Off';. They get anything off almost anything.
wash repeatedly and time will take care of it.
oh geez.....time heals all wounds....in your cuticles will take a 3 or 4 days tho
just wait until the next day or wash it with HOT and soapy water about for a min. and a half it will get off
I once heard vasoline but I don't know for sure. Otherwise I am shure you have already tried warm water and dishsoap.





good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment