Thursday, July 22, 2010

What should i do about dry skin on my face?

I cant seem to find a cure for my dry skin with regular mousturizers, and alot of them just make my skin really oily because i have combination skin, but i have really dry skin on my nose and lip. Any reccomended products or remedies?What should i do about dry skin on my face?
Yogurt-honey combination helps dry skin. Make an egg pack with a yolk, a teaspoon of honey, a tablespoon of milk powder. This is beneficial to dry skin types. There are many helpful tips to cure dry skin at http://useinfo-dryskin.blogspot.com/What should i do about dry skin on my face?
Drink a lot of water, I noticed a change in my skins production of oils that helped the dryness but not too much. Try using just plain water, also check to make sure your water doesn't have salt or to much chlorine. That makes your skin a dry magnet. I hope it all works out.
I usually use Morning glow moisurizer-Clean %26amp; clear (oil free,non-comediogenic)


I use it in the morning and night.


My skin gets really dry around the lips and nose too.


That stuff seems to help me out a lot :)
Coconut Oils, constantly
Try using a clean toothbrush and use some vaseline then brush lightly on the dry parts, not to hard tho.


xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment