Monday, July 26, 2010

What is the best over the counter skin cleansing product?

I have many small bumps on my face, but most are the same color as my skin, which appear all over my face There are other small bumps that are light on top, but appear around my eyes. I also have some reddish pimples.





What over the counter products, or remedies, can I use to clear up my face, and what products can I use to maintain a clean and clear face?What is the best over the counter skin cleansing product?
Exfoliating helps out a lot if you're breaking out. I use St. Ives Apricot Scrub, myself. It works for me. Use noxzema right after you do that. Aveeno lotion is a good lotion to use because it doesn't make your face greasy. It is important to use lotion, though. Take hot showers as well to open your pores up (not too hot). Switch to cold to close the pores up again and prevent dirt from going in.What is the best over the counter skin cleansing product?
well i never could afford products so i used a home remedy of salt. every day in the shower you dry your hands and scrub the salt on your face. it exfoliats it and everything...makes it very smoothe you can also do this to your knees and elbows.

No comments:

Post a Comment