Monday, July 26, 2010

How can I soothe my super dry skin that is getting eczema?

I always put lotion on as soon as I get out of the shower, but I still have really dry, itchy skin and patches of eczema.





Do you have any suggestions?How can I soothe my super dry skin that is getting eczema?
i had the same exact problem, here is what i did:


1. Take more baths


2. Put Vic's, or vaseline on the eczema parts


3. Put baby oil or baby lotion on your dry skin


4. It helps if you take a damp cloth and put some baby oil on it and


gently rub your skin.





also, try very hard not to scratch or rub your eczema, trust me it only makes it allot worse... and if you take more baths it helps some because it soaks your skin, and when you take showers it is a little rough on your skin, so i hope i helped and every time your skin burns or itches don't rub it, put baby oil or baby lotion on it :DHow can I soothe my super dry skin that is getting eczema?
Try cocoa butter gel made by Vaseline (CVS also makes a generic brand which is about $1.50 less a bottle)


It is clear/light brown - and works very well.





Try using a lufa with it - it locks in moisture.


When you dry off from the shower use a good lotion with pure/natural things -Lubriderm has a cocoa/shea butter which is good.





Drink more water


take vitamins
I treated my eczema with herbal remedies from serenaskin.com. Cream and spray cleared the skin and now I just take anti-eczema extract to prevent future flare-ups. It works very well for my condition! Worth a try.
Hi,





Try coca butter, or this stuff called bio oil.. its really good for like stretch marks, skin pigmentation, dry skin, its like an oil but it soaks in, it leaves my skin really really smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment