Monday, July 26, 2010

What is the best way to prevent skin from becoming oily throughout the day?

I have naturally very oily skin and would like to find a way to prevent it rather than to just cover it or sop it up as the day wears on. Any tips?What is the best way to prevent skin from becoming oily throughout the day?
I have really oily skin too. I've used cleansers for oily skin, and lotions said to prevent oil, etc. Nothing worked, but I bought a more expensive foundation the other day (usually I get Neutrogena) and I bought Estee Lauder foundation and it doesn't completely stop my skin from getting oily, but it definitely helps, and even if I have some oil on my face now, for some reason it is not noticeable when I wear this makeup! What is the best way to prevent skin from becoming oily throughout the day?
i think there are some facial soaps/wash that you could buy from stores that is formulated for oily skins.
in the morning use rubbing alcohol and scrub your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment