Thursday, July 22, 2010

I have oily skin and I have pimples on my chin and jawline. How can I get clear skin?

I have had pimples since I was 13 and they haven't gone away. I have oily skin/ sensitive skin. I tried proAcvtive, but it only irritated my skin and made it red. How can I clear this up? I'm renewing my vows in 2008 and want clear skin. Any products you could suggest or any tips would be much appreciated.I have oily skin and I have pimples on my chin and jawline. How can I get clear skin?
Homeopathic treatment for pimples and oily skin :-


NATRIUM MUR 30C + CALC PHOS 30C together thrice a day half hour before or after meals will clear your skin in a few days. Report back with your symptoms after taking them for one week.


No Side Effects No Complications !00% Cure !


Take care and God Bless you !I have oily skin and I have pimples on my chin and jawline. How can I get clear skin?
I've been using proactive. It's work. Try it.
don't worry.here is the solution to your problem. no products in the market are good for health.use natural products.Especially i use to wash my face with extract of lemon and neem paste.you may also this.this is very effective that makes you feel fresh and you will get what you want
The best thing to do would be to go to the dermatologist and ask what product would be best for you skin type, until then wash your face with an acne wash before you go to bed.
By using ';clearskin'; or another brand name of acne medicine
An Indian told me this when I was a teen.


Many moons ago. It worked.


Put rubbing alcohol on a cotton ball and wash the oil and dirt off.


Then wash the alcohol off with soap and water.


It may burn a little, but it's worth it.


Don't give your hard earned money to those infomercial folks.


They are rich enough.
Oily Skin Treatment


http://skin-care-help.blogspot.com/





Acne remedies:


http://acne-removal-treatment.blogspot.c鈥?/a>
Proactive, facial skin cleansers, facial clay masks, gel masks or


see a dermatologist.
go see an dermatologist or use proactive a dermatologist can give you prescribed medications for your skin cause the pimples are just bacteria but if you dont have any insurance the use the proactive it works cause i use it also
drink alot of water, don't rub poke prod or pop any of the zits. Wash you're face atleast two or three times a day. Keep oily hair away from your face, and don't eat to much greasy foods. the grease gets around your mouth and clogs pours.
I have sensitive skin and had greasy skin as a teen. I used to use cleanser that you have to ask the pharmacist for, but is without prescription-SalAc.





It has Salydic Acid in it and really helps. I had hardly any skin issues in high school after the dermo told me about it.





It is fairly cheap too-about $14. And a bottle lasts about 2 months.
try honey with sugar its a homemade face wash and drink lots of water and wash your face 2 or more times a day
Proactiv definetly works. Its pretty cheap only $20 for the 3 step process. Its working for me, i just got it a while ago. My face is alot clearer than its ever been. They have a ton of products. If it really didn't work, try using non-scented Noxema daily at least twice and drinking lots of water. That works, but you have to stay commited to doing it. Clerasil facial pads also work, but once again, you have to stay commited. Asking a doctor is always great!
Acne Associated with Dairy Intake





A new Harvard study links dairy products to adolescent acne. A group of 47,000 women from the Nurses鈥?Health Study was asked to provide information about several aspects of their diet during high school as well as any incidence of physician-diagnosed severe teenage acne. Researchers noted a positive association with total milk and skim milk consumption, along with instant breakfast drinks, sherbet, cottage cheese, and cream cheese. No association was found with several other foods often thought to affect acne, including soda, french fries, chocolate candy, and pizza. The scientists postulate that hormones and bioactive ingredients found in milk may be responsible.





Adebamowo CA, Spiegelman D, Danby FW, Frazier AL, Willettt WC, Holmes MD. High school dietary dairy intake and teenage acne. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2005;52:207-14.
try just a lil baking soda and water ---to make a paste apply @ night in morning wash face ...use an astringent .you might need to use an astringent 3 or more times a day depending on just how oily your skin is ! i would do this for at least a week to see how the results are before trying something more expensive ! good luck !!
try the face cleansing clothes or try Merl Norman
Try Benzoyl Peroxide products, they come in many brands and in creams and gels, cleaning pads, and even soaps. The clean the poors and keep the skin dry to prevent pimples, zits, blackheads. They've been working for me, hope they help you. This products range from 4 to 10 dollars.
The following article on oily skin treatment may help you
avoid thing that may irritate your chin like phones, or your pillows
u have the same problem with me.... me too... my face is so oily and have a lot of pimples.... i try every cosmetic .. but no effect..... so later i use fresh juicy fruit like a face mask ... like watermelon , cucumber, etc..... make the face cool.... i wearing this for a hour in every two day .........and using AcneFree facial cleanser wash the face twice a day.......I think AnceFree is better than proactive for me.... coz i doing like that... it is work for me.... help me to get rid of them......


hope this helpful to you...


wish the best !i!i!
Use lemons- i used it and i saw results in less than a week- since then i've been using them and my skin is only getting better.


I also had oily skin, the lemons helps a lot, but also drink a lot of water and apply only a very small amount of lotion on your face.
Stop eating greassy foods and drink plenty of water.
i developed adult acne i have the same problem you have but guess what i found a great product chanel just came out with it i got a few samples from chanel skin care line and my face is clear i dont have to wear foundation to cover blemishes anymore i thank god for this product trust me just go to the chanel counter tell them your problem and ask for the new product for oily skin with breakouts you will be happy
I bet you rest your chin on your hand, while sitting. Or,when you think you put your hand(s) on your chin area.It's a natural habit. If you catch yourself doing this, you can retrain yourself not to this. I learned this myself. Think about it ,your hands pick up or touch so many things, then you'll touch your face. No product can stop contamination like just keeping your hands off your face. Hope this helps!
I think that clean and clear works
I use Neutragena(sp) Oil Free Acne Wash. It totally works. You use it twice a day and takes care of pimples and smooths skin, and just so u know that comes from me, not Neutragena. I have tried Clean and Clear and Clearasil, but neither work. You can buy Neutragena Oil Free Acne Wash in your local Walgreens or CVS or Osco, whatever. And it is like 5 dollars and worth it! It come in a foam or scrub and works! good luck! :)
GO TO THE Dermatolgist. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Over the counter stuff can do more harm then help. Never use alchahol on your face. If will weaken your pores' ablity to close tight.





PIMPLES ON THE CHIN AND JAW ARE DUE TO HORMONES.


Birth control pills will balance this out.





Whenever I have a big breakout, i go to the doc who shots some medicine into each pimple and the pimple usually goes down within 24 hours.





If you do go to the doc, he will probally prescribe antibodics which will clear it up quickly. However this solution is not a premenant one. You might need several rounds of antibodics.





The doc will tell you the best over the counter stuff you can use. A few years ago he told me to use the netrrogena oil free wash. Its faboulous and makes my skill glow and look younger. I woiuld first ask your skin doc whether its good for your skin.





I now have fewer and fewer breakouts. I also have no backheads





the only way to get rid of old scars is by getting professional facial peels from the dermologists.





Never go to anyone besides a dermatogist for the peel. There are serveral types of peels. the doc will tell you which one is good for your skin.





Dont feel bad, Acne (which is also a single pimple on the face) is genetic and sadly chronic if you have it as an adult. GEt the best advise from the doc.





best,


L
Johnson Johnson First Aid Cream...it is the best..and It works.
try a Benzoyl Peroxide product such as Clean and Clear Persa Gel 10
i have very oily skin aswell, the garnier pure A range is brilliant and not overly priced. its worked a treat for me
hide them or get proactive thanx for the 2 pts

No comments:

Post a Comment