Monday, July 26, 2010

What shade of blonde compliments a fair skin tone the best?

I have reddish brown hair and pale skin. I want to lighten up to blonde for the spring. I am afraid that my hair will turn orange or yellow. Any suggestions on what shade would be best?What shade of blonde compliments a fair skin tone the best?
Dye it either a light ashy blond or a more caramel-y colour, just DON'T dye it white or you'll end up looking really washed out and weird.What shade of blonde compliments a fair skin tone the best?
A cool, ashy tone would be best for fair skin. Since your natural hair is reddish you are more prone to having your hair turn yellow or orange when bleached, so I would recommend doing it gradually as opposed to all at once. You have to have it done professionally too, only natural blondes can go lighter at home.
whatever shade mine is :)


ahahhaha.
dont change it, reddish brown hair is hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment