Saturday, July 24, 2010

How do you get smooth clean skin on bikini line?

I shaved for a while and it got thicker and too many red bumps. Then i started using nair and its pretty good. But i have little ingrown hairs that are so anoying and wont go away. Please help, i am only really worryed about the ingrown hairs.How do you get smooth clean skin on bikini line?
I have the same problem. To prevent it I moisturize a lot! They have creams at the drugstore that can give a smooth bikini line, I'm not sure if it work's though, never tried them.How do you get smooth clean skin on bikini line?
You will crack up at this but it is the god's honest truth. About 5 - 10 minutes after you shave, put deodorant on the area. And gently exfoliate once a week. I learned this from stripper friends and IT WORKS.
get it waxed
Esthetician here, listen to stargirl she's right on the money!
wax

No comments:

Post a Comment