Saturday, July 24, 2010

How can I determine what my skin tone is are there any useful websites?

I am a natural brunette with hazel eyes but I am wondering what hair colour would suit me best if I was going to dye it. My hair is currently inbetween I am growing out some blondish highlights and I either want to go lighter or chocolate brown. The reason I wanted to know about skin tone is that would help me work out what colour suits me. I think its fairly light but tans easily.How can I determine what my skin tone is are there any useful websites?
if its light, and tans easily, you probably have a warm skin tone, w/ some gold in it.





the easiest way to find out if your warm or cool is to determine if you look better w/ silver or gold. silver is cool, gold is warm. some people, like myself, are neutral, and look good in a variety of different colors.How can I determine what my skin tone is are there any useful websites?
It's really hard to tell without looking at a picture of you. I suggest you go to any department store makeup counter at any mall, and they'll tell you for free!
Go thru the beuaty tips below before deciding about a suitable color for your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment