Saturday, July 24, 2010

What are good skin care produces for african american skin?

Or methods used to have glowing and clear skin.What are good skin care produces for african american skin?
I suggest to try ambi skincare great for dark complexion it helps to skin to glow .I recommend to try ambi even %26amp; clear foaming cleanser it helps to even out skin tone also it helps to clear blemishes. also Even%26amp; clear daily moisturizer with 30 spf helps to even skin tone and makes your face smoother with a glowing complexion.What are good skin care produces for african american skin?
James,





I suggest you start with a cleanser/toner combo. Go to Coonobabe.com and check out their clenasers/toner. Select the one appropriate for your skin type oily, normal, or dry. Wash with cleanser then pat dry with clean towel, then apply toner and allow to air dry. http://www.coonobabe.com


I recommend Preve extreme anti aging


http://www.isabellapelle.com/antiagingcr鈥?/a>


This should not only give you clean to the touch skin, but also the Preve will protect your skin. hope this helps you.
My GF uses Oxy pads to keep her skin clear. And for glowing she uses J%26amp;J baby oil.
Arbonne International products.
I use Cetaphil and I tell you it works wonders for my skin. I have sensitive skin, too.
Some lotions do that but if you wash your face regularly you should get that clean feeling/look %26amp;%26amp; glow!!! (:
dr. miricles
no way are you a guy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment