Saturday, July 24, 2010

How can I lose the saggy skin from weight gain from my pregnancy?

I'm losing weight from having my kids, but I need help losing the saggy skin after the fat is gone. I need some way of tightening up my skin to make me normal again.How can I lose the saggy skin from weight gain from my pregnancy?
Lifting weights, make sure you drinks lots of water while do it. If you have streach marks then sorry, no cure short of surgery. The skin is like a rubber band, streah marks are broken rubber bands that can not be repaired.How can I lose the saggy skin from weight gain from my pregnancy?
surgery
It cannot be gone you just have to bear with it and it will become better and not so saggy
i went thru the same thang. you got to make yourself eat, even when you dont want to. you got to exercise.with my problem i started taking ensure, that kind of maintain my weight, because it seem like i couldnt pick my weight back up. the doctors, say its normal but i didnt think so, so i solve my on problem.but it will take awhile. because i tried it the first time, then stop you got to want to do it.
Massaging really helps...In chinese customs, we massage our tummy with essential oils (or any firming cream will do..Biotherm have a good product) and wrap the tummy up with a cloth or a waist binder..TIGHT...within a couple of weeks, you should see visible results.
get pregnant again.
More Protein will help you

No comments:

Post a Comment