Monday, July 26, 2010

What is a good tanning lotion for skin that gets blotchy and itchy after tanning?

I've been tanning for a few weeks now and when I'm in the bed I feel like I get little pricks all over my body. When it's over I itch like crazy after. I haven't been putting on any special tanning lotion, just regular body lotion after. I was hoping someone would have some suggestions as to what I can do to make the pricks and itching stop.What is a good tanning lotion for skin that gets blotchy and itchy after tanning?
change to a pure lotion if you are usings a bronzer and make sure you moisturize with regular lotion maybe use a step 3 lotion if they have one at your tanning salon it is regular moisturizing lotion for everday use tanning will dry your skin and so will using a bronzer lotion but just sure you moisturize everyday and you will be ok!!What is a good tanning lotion for skin that gets blotchy and itchy after tanning?
I can almost guarantee you that you are allergic to the sanitizer your salon is using to clean the bed. It may be the ingredients, or they may just not be properly diluting the concentrate. TRY THIS: buy a bottle of rubbing alcohol for a buck, bring a cloth with you to the salon and pour some of the rubbing alcohol on the cloth. Wipe down the acrylic with it before you get in and see what happens.





ALSO: You may have overly sensitive skin. Use a basic accelerator without Hemp Seed Oil.





READ THIS ARTICLE:


http://www.ehow.com/how_5037406_choose-tanning-lotion.html

No comments:

Post a Comment