Saturday, July 24, 2010

How to get rid of oily skin on the nose?

I have tried everything I can think of. And mine is in only on my nose and no matter what I do I cant get rid of it. I've used 3 different kinds of face washing stuff with noxema, that stuff only works for about a day and its back. I've tried creams but it makes me feel like me skin is suffocating and I never had to wear concealer or anything but my nose is starting to aggrivate me. I have even washed my face with soap and water but it doesn't work. So my question is, is there anything I can do thats not going to cost me an arm and a leg? Also I have senitive skin to perfumed soaps so keep that in mind when answering this. Thanks.How to get rid of oily skin on the nose?
Washing your face is only going to get rid of the excess sebum(oil)but not what is causing the oil being created. Stay away from creamy moisturisers(this is probably why you would feel heavy and suffocated). Any gel type face wah will help keep your skin clean and then use an oil free moisturiser. Most that are aimed for oily skins will have an active ingredient that helps skin stay matte(a lot of companies will use white clay or charcoal). Moisturising your skin is really important. You would think, ';I have oily skin, I don't need moisturiser!'; but your skin is probably lacking moisture(water) therefore your skin is creating more oil as it thinks it will help as our skin cannot create water. By feeding it the water from moisturiser, your skin will stop over producing oil cause its getting its supply from your moisturiser, plus the water that you would be drinking too! Eight glasses a day is a good guide. Foods high in zinc can also help. Check out mid range brands like Origins and Biotherm. For something cheaper, Loreal have their Pure Zone range(Loreal is actually the makers of Lancome so they have great skin care researchers)How to get rid of oily skin on the nose?
Oily skin indicates a Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) deficiency. Other symptoms of a B2 deficiency may be cracks and sores in the corners of the mouth; a red, sore tongue; a feeling of grit and sand on the insides of the eyelids; burning of the eyes eye fatigue; inability to urinate and vaginal itching. Other indicators are a lack of stamina and vigour, digestive disturbances. Try sprinkling brewers yeast (any health food shop will have it) on your cereal in the mornings, include more whole grains, organ meats, egg yolks,nuts and legumes (peas, beans, lentils) in your diet. Also blackstrap molasses (health food shop and only about $4.00) which is a good mineral and vitamin source is rich in iron, calcium, copper, magnesium, phosphorus, pantothenic acid (B5) inositol, vitamin E, and the B vitamins. Put molasses in you coffee as a natural alternative to sugar, or simply drizzle in on your cereal. It's a little bit of an acquired taste but well worth using for the health benefits!!!...........:) Good Luck
Use powder on your nose. That's what it's made for.
i myself want to know the answer .thanks for asking! =D good luck!
use face cream

No comments:

Post a Comment