Thursday, July 22, 2010

What two cleansers will keep my skin clear and radiant?

I've tried using one in the past, but that hasn't very much helped. I want a combination of 2 cleansers i can use at one time so i can acheive clear skin. What brands do you recommend also would using benzoly peroxide 2.5% at night be helpful?What two cleansers will keep my skin clear and radiant?
OK for as long as I can remember I only washed my face with water because anything would make me break out, well finally this caught up to me and I had very noticeable blackheads on my forehead nose and chin...YUK!! I also had combination skin so parts were dry and some oily so it was hard to treat. Here is what works great for me, I saw a huge improvement in just one day and my skin is so soft and clear..and I use both products a few times a day and it never dries out my face:


Clean %26amp; Clear Warming Daily Pore Scrub (feels so good)


Clean %26amp; Clear Cooling Daily Pore Toner


and about once a week I use: Clean %26amp; Clear Blackhead Clearing Astringent instead of the Toner


And like I said in the past nothing worked for me and this worls like magic!! I love it!! and highly reccomend this regiminWhat two cleansers will keep my skin clear and radiant?
I have used and love Doves cleansing facial moisturizer called Pro Age. I think Dove intended it to be used by middle age women but I use it as a 27 year old because I found that it contains a significant amount of mouisturizer which is important. I use this at night.


Every morning I use Morning Burst... I am not sure who makes it but you can find it in your facial cleaning section. Its orange in color and have small exfoliating beads in it which will promote radiant skin by sloshing off the dead cells. Hope this helps!
http://www.beauticontrol.com/Career.html





Go to this page and try it!!
Personally one brand that I liove is called St. Ives Apricot Scrub Cream Cleanser Radiance. I use this morning and nilght and I love it. It keeps my skin clear and radiant in one cleaning. I also like Olays skin product.
Hi..I have been using this brand called Artistry that has been in the market almost worldwide for 40yrs..it really has improved my skin, and also the bodycare products as well as i just given birth stretch marks were so ugly till my friend introduced this brand of skincare product to me..Thanks to Artistry my stretch marks is now almost gone..and one thing about this is that for skin it does not take over night to renew with the help of skincare products, it takes time with the help for it to renew our skin in accordances to our hormonal levels.. Its money back guarantee..If u wanna know more or if you are interested can email me at Helelina87@hotmail.com..As this brand is not sold out in retail outlets u can only get it from distributers
i think you should go with either neutrogena (with the exfoliating beads) or Dove's Deep Moisture Creamy Facial Cleanser works into a rich lather that deeply cleans and moisturises your skin. Containing moisturising cream, it moisturises your skin as you cleanse. This gentle formula also contains vitamins A %26amp; E, minerals, and anti-oxidants to leave you with healthy, glowing skin.
I really like Neutrogena's daily Deep Clean Gentle Facial Scrub following with Neutrogena's Deep Clean (alcohol free) astringent. Yes, a product with benzoyl peroxide at night is helpful for keeping acne away. Neutrogena also makes a On-the-Spot acne cream that contains benzoyl peroxide that's great.

No comments:

Post a Comment