Thursday, July 22, 2010

What can I do to my skin to make it look like it glowing and healthy?

Around nose and middle of forehead and in eybrows my skin is pealing and scaly (dry) and in others areas it has a greasy feel to it. If i rub my hand in those areas I can see grease on my hand. Also at the top of forehead it looks like its really rough skin.What can I do to stop these issues?What can I do to my skin to make it look like it glowing and healthy?
use a lot of kind of moiturizer


take Zinc and Vitamin C + primrose oilWhat can I do to my skin to make it look like it glowing and healthy?
A good cleanser for your whole face (I recomend Clearasil if you don't have a problem with salacilic acid), toner for the bumpy and greasy parts (STRIDEX works great for me), an exfoliator for the dry parts (sugar with a little water or a wet wash cloth should work), and a light moisturizer you think would be good for your peeling skin at first, then all of your skin once most of the grease is gone. Also, while your skin is still greasy, carry around tissues to blot your face with and keep your bare hands off your face no matter how hard it is. Good luck.
Drink lots of water it helps give you a nice glow and keeps acne away, moisturizer helps heaps too, it will make you're sink feel smooth and less dry. Working out keeps the skin healthy too!


Eating healthy foods are good. Stay away from greasy foods.


And with the moisturizer, make sure you buy a good one because some can just be gibby and make you're skin look more oily.


P.s make sure you wash you're face Morning and night.





I do all of this and my skin is great, I don't even have to use an acne cream to keep dryness, acne and greasy feel away.


Hope this helps!
Right now i have been using Jergens to wash my face every morning and night. it really clears up your skin beautifully. every week i take 30 minutes to make a honey%26amp;egg facial to naturally add some glow and to help it moisturize. try that..
1. Drink your daily water 2. Exfoliate with Dermalogica's Daily Microfoliant that takes off dull skin and brightens. 3. Get a good moisturizer for your combination skin 4. Use makeup with shimmer in it such as Bare Minerals
Clarins skin products.


Toning lotion, gentle eyes make up remover.


declore moiusterizer and pore minimizerr


x
Wash your face with baking soda. Might not wanna do this till the dry skin is taken care of, though.
  • alpha ahava
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment