Saturday, July 24, 2010

How to apply makeup for asian skin tones?

I want to keep it fresh and natural, but flawless-looking and airbrushed.


I have high cheekbones, an oval face, almond eyes (not stereotypical asian eyes, but like Kristin Kreuk's), and high cheekbones. My skin is like translucent, so there's already coloring in my cheeks. And my skin is, well, Asian skin. Kinda beige. Any makeup tips to look airbrushed (like the models) but not fake? Thanks.How to apply makeup for asian skin tones?
i found this website.. check it out.. hope it helps





http://www.ehow.com/how_17977_select-fac鈥?/a>How to apply makeup for asian skin tones?
Well, I just want to say I have always been jealous and I wish I had an aisan skin tone like you. And no matter what you do, I know you will look beautiful! I suggest a tan or darker or more tan blush. I would suggest you apply a foundation that is close to your skin-tone (becuase it wouldn't look right against your neck if it didn't or wasn't close to your natural skin-tone). Also, since your cheekbones are higher up, you should definitely excentuate those. You could... or what helps me is to smile and when yoy see the top ridges you apply there. You can also apply to your cheeks, forehead, and chin to make it look natural. I also reccomend not using sunless tanner becuase...





1. It leaves your hands ornage and takes days to wear off.





2. It wouldn't look natural against your neck and upper chest.





I hope I was of help!
Sure, the minerals make-ups generally achieve that effect when done right. Watch about the ones on tv %26amp; others that contain huge amounts of bismuth %26amp; other 'natural' ingrediants that aren't really good for your skin.





if you wanna look a little daker, mix a darker shade with your normal shade, it can also double as your blush or contouring color.
I dont know much about this. But dont you go and use dark colors unless its night time. Light colors are best for your skin. If you have high cheekbones but want them to look model like, get a little fat brush thing and get a pink colored powder and put it on by the end of your cheeks and kinda close to your ears but not too close. eye shadow: light blue would look good or a light goldish brown.
i apply bronzer instead of blush, to enhance the skin tone, and i love gold and purple eyeshadow and eyeliner! a dash of glitter is youthful yet flirty. ;)
oooh! try this site, soooo good for asians.


It has makeup for EVERY asian out there.


So just surf through their makeup tips/pics/tutorials untik you find someone similar to you.





http://www.asianbeautyblog.com
Ever try using yellow based products? It makes a natural, flawless look that is modern and beautiful...





As for airbrushing, keep the psi low and moving...
Cover girl creamy natural. remember not to put to much on, for they make your look like tammy may baker.





Cover girl from the drug stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment