Monday, July 26, 2010

What should i do to protect my skin while running in the cold?

At this time of the year, it is very cold where i live. My face has been very dry and windburnt because i run in the cold. What can i do, (besides wear a mask) to protect my facial skin while i run and help restore it back to normal. I prefer doing something that is ';all natural.'; Are there any herbal remedies i could try?What should i do to protect my skin while running in the cold?
The best thing to do is make sure you are drinking at least 64 ounces of water a day to keep your skin hydrated. Also, make sure you are using a good facial moisturizer before you head out into the cold, use a gentle facial cleanser when bathing and make sure you moisturize every day after bathing as well. This will heal your skin in no time.





If worse comes to worse and you don't have sensitive skin, use petrolium jelly on your cheeks where your skin gets the driest, it will really help.





Other than that - I'd invest in a ski mask or wear a scarf when you run. Good luck!What should i do to protect my skin while running in the cold?
Lots of moisturizer and sunblock.
Drink a lot of water and use a lot of lotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment