Saturday, July 24, 2010

What is good foundation for my skin type?

My skin is dry but it gets realllllly oily too


so i have a combination skin type i guess.


and every foundation i have used has made it look either way too oily or way to dry like the dead skin flakes in certain areas and everything, or both.


does anyone know a good foundation and/or powder that can fix this?What is good foundation for my skin type?
My skin is very similar in the sense that sometimes it's more oily, and other times it's dryer. Also my skin cannot handle heavy makeup, because of the exact problem you have, it clogs my pores and I break out.





I recently switched my makeup to Lauren Hutton, and I could not be happier. The face makeup is light, and very natural looking which I love, and it gives you a nice glow to your skin.





I highly recommend it, it's a great makeup line. You can also determine which skin tone you fall under, which helps you when looking at the makeup products: http://www.laurenhutton.com/skintone.htm鈥?/a>What is good foundation for my skin type?
My skin is oily and dry too!





I use mineral powder makeup... for light coverage. And before I wash my face and moisturize it.





But they have makeup for different skin types. I remember Almay has different liquid foundation for oily, dry, and combination skin. Look there products up online maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment