Saturday, July 24, 2010

What product do people with sensitive skin use to wash their face with?

I can't use anything with alcohol in it. It makes my skin red.


Other things break out my face. I am a 53 year old woman.What product do people with sensitive skin use to wash their face with?
Nutrogena Extra Gentle Cleanser works really well. I also have sensitive skin and this does not bother me or turn me ichy/red afterward.What product do people with sensitive skin use to wash their face with?
I use Desert Essence Thoroughly Clean Face Wash with tea tree oil. It treats mild breakouts, doesn't irritate my skin, and leaves it super soft. The best thing is that it's cheap, I think I pay $7-8 for an eight ounce bottle. You can find it at Whole Foods, Earth Fare, and other health/natural food markets.
I use Dr Hauschka products, they are natural and last for ages, definitely recommend them :)





www.drhauschka.co.uk
  • alpha ahava
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment