Monday, July 26, 2010

How do you remove hair color from skin?

I have some color behind my ears after I showered. How do I remove it?How do you remove hair color from skin?
hydrogen peroxide. Next time put vaseline in the areas where you don't want color.How do you remove hair color from skin?
Try using some face or hand moisturiser on it.


Rub it in with a towel %26amp; keep doing (gently) till it is gone.
baby oil or vaselline may work? Next time put vaselline on hair line and ears etc .. and then it won't stain your skin. Good Luck
Im not the expert here on what is the proper way. I know when I color my hair and I get it on me, no matter what precautions I took, I manage to get some on me. My trick


nail polish remover and baby oil





Now do not use nail polish remover around your eyes.





use baby oil after using the remover so it wont dry out.





read the box instructions too.

No comments:

Post a Comment