Thursday, July 22, 2010

How can I tighten the extra skin on my belly from pregnancy?

Ever since I had my baby 8 weeks ago, when I bend over I have a weird belly flap from the stretched out skin. Will this go back to normal on it's own or can I do something to tighten it back up?How can I tighten the extra skin on my belly from pregnancy?
Exercising won't get rid of extra skin, if that is exactly what it is. Aside from surgery, there's really nothing you can do. There is a new laser procedure, I don't know what it's called, but it's supposed to tighten extra skin... But I would wait on that until you're done having children.





I've heard on the show ';The Doctor's'; that sometimes all of the organs don't always go back to where they should, and that creates a little bulge where baby used to be. They're solution was something like a girdle... So you could try that if you're really self-conscience.





I've also heard that it will become less noticeable as time passes.





Other than that, be proud of your body... Just eight weeks ago, a human came out of you!How can I tighten the extra skin on my belly from pregnancy?
Your doctor should have given you stomach tightening exercises to do. You need to keep your stomach sucked in as much as possible. Not sucked in to the point of being uncomfortable. But suck it in. You will get used to it and hardly notice it. I don't look like I had a baby. If you had a c section like I did you will always have a little pooch. But just a little one. I had my baby a year ago, and when he was about 6-7 months old I had lost more then I gained in my pregnancy.
Sometimes there is nothing you can do about it. You can exercise and tone your muscles but when you are pregnant your abs get separated, there is nothing you can do about that except surgery. When the abs are separated it doesn't matter how fit you are, the pooch will be there.
Time will help some, but after a certian amount, there is nothing , aside form surgery , you can do. Exercise does not tighten skin.
no amount of exercisw ill tighten your skin, it will only tighten your muscles! depending on the elasticity of your skin it will go back on its own! but it happens, we all get left with that bit of wibbly skin!
you need to excersize

No comments:

Post a Comment