Saturday, July 24, 2010

How can I stop picking at the skin around my nails?

I mostly do it to my thumbs, when I'm nervous or anxious I pick at the skin around my nails. It leaves them looking gross because the skin's peeled a little bit, and sometimes I actually break through the skin and start bleeding. How can I stop? I do it sometimes without even realizing it, and when I'm nervous or anxious I am completely unable to stop myself from doing it.How can I stop picking at the skin around my nails?
i had the same problem, i use to bite everything, nail, skin, on my fingers. well i found keeping my self busy in sports and computers games helps. if that doesnt work, i put some bad tasting powder around my nails, so i come to sense when i taste it. if it occurs at night, u can try sleeping with ur hands under the pillow. good luck :D

No comments:

Post a Comment