Saturday, July 24, 2010

What should you do when your skin peels from getting sunburned?

Lotion only works for about 20 minutes until it starts peeling again. I don't want to have to put lotion on every 20 minutes. Any suggestions on something that will last longer?What should you do when your skin peels from getting sunburned?
Aloe. In large quantities.What should you do when your skin peels from getting sunburned?
aloe vera. nothing is going to stop it from peeling though. the dead skin has to come off somehow.
use aloe vera pure .it really helps from mikhal in israel.
I can tell you what NOT to do....





DO NOT peel it when you are out for lunch with a friend...





My friend did that, I could NOT eat my lunch......





*cringing* just thinking about it...


ewwwwwww
Try aloe vera it gets rid of the pain and it also helps the skin peel. it works trust me.
Sorry you have to let the skin peel off naturally. Don't tug too much cause it will hurt the skin that isn't ready to come up.


Try aloe vera gel though to moisturize and help the burn heal.





Not to lecture but do be careful. Wear a better sunblock and apply it often.Wear sleeves and a hat, cover up. I have had some terrible burns and nowadays we can burn so quickly.
nothing you can do, lotion is the only one can help. Take shower with cold water, dont rub your skin or try to peel the skin off by yourself.. you'll be fine
Well if you can't stick the heat - get out of the sun's rays.
Use Solarcaine gel with Aloe.It helped me this Summer when my shoulders got burned.


I hope you feel better soon!
moisturize
You should use a better lotion, not something you get at a drugstore but a department store brand like Lancome for continuous hydration. Also, try using night cream instead of day lotion. If all else fails, try baby oil. Johnson %26amp; Johnson make it in a gel type. Also, remember taking hot baths and showers can dehydrate your skin or wash in lukewarm water only.

No comments:

Post a Comment