Monday, July 26, 2010

What kind of harsh chemicals may cause skin cancer?

I use to work at Good Tire Rubber Company making 'belts' for commerical use. I was a mixer and used alot of harsh chemicals. I now have Basal Cell Cancer, which is typically caused by the sun. I am more interested in could the chemicals that we would use at Goodyear be the cause of my skin cancer?What kind of harsh chemicals may cause skin cancer?
Chemicals


Contact with a number of different chemicals can increase your risk of non-melanoma skin cancer. These are





Coal tar


Soot


Pitch


Asphalt


Creosote


Paraffin wax


Petroleum products


Arsenic





Check out this website for other sources:What kind of harsh chemicals may cause skin cancer?
http://the-cancer-disease.com/skin-cance鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment