Saturday, July 24, 2010

What products work best for combination skin?

I'm in my mid forties and I still break out. I have Oily skin around the t-zone. I am also experiencing issues with lack of elasticity. I can't use anything that isn't oil free yet I have maturing skin. Any suggestions about products that are oil free yet deal with sagging skin?What products work best for combination skin?
SK-IIWhat products work best for combination skin?
Clinique-liquid facial soap.
I am an Arbonne skincare consultant. You will really appreciate these products if you give them a chance. All of our products are hypoallergenic, dermotologist tested, organic offerings, no animal testing, no animal by-products, botanically based (plant based). We are very popular for our anti-aging sets. We have seen them work wonders and change many people's lives. The acne line is awsome. I use them myself. I battled acne all my life and I've tried it all from the at home natural remedies to the proactiv to the dermotologist. Nothing worked for me until I was introduced to arbonne. Please take a look for yourself and discover what Arbonne can do for you too. Go to arbonne.com enter consultant ID#16329378. If you are not able to place an order or would like further help please email me at jca0205@yahoo.com. I would love to assist you in any way possible. I would even like for you to look at some before and after pics. They are awsome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment