Monday, July 26, 2010

What can I do to stop my skin from becoming so oily and shiny?

I wash my face in the shower every morning, and after my skin is normal and not oily. During the day my skin get oilier and oilier and very shiny. What can I do to prevent this?What can I do to stop my skin from becoming so oily and shiny?
Carry some oil blotters with you, and throughout the day you can just dab at your face and they'll soak up all the oil. It works wonders for me! If you feel weird sitting there soaking up your oil with people around you, just go to the bathroom and do it in the mirror. Also, I find it helps me to dust a little bit of talcum powder on my face to have a very soft matte look before I go out for the day. Just use a powder brush and very lightly dust some over your shiny areas. A little bit will erase your shine completely. This won't stop the shine for the whole day, but it will be effective for a few hours and reduce the amount of shine.What can I do to stop my skin from becoming so oily and shiny?
Go to belk and talk to the ladies at the clinque counter. They can solve all of your problems. Trust me. If you don't want to do that see if you can get things that are fragrance free, and don't touch your face, because of the oil from your hands, and the stuff that you are washing your face with can actually make you produce more oil.
Oily skin could be due to the incorrect usage of wrong facial products for your skin type.





I have some facial products from the combination of Japan and France Technology. The facial products has 4 Nos, namely No Sodium Laureth Sulfate (which will cause cancer), No Animal Derivatives, No Chemical derivatives, No Chemical Fragrances (that will cause sensitive skin).





I also have other ranges of facial products which are cater to tackle acne/pimples skin, oily-combinations skin. I do facials for people and also skin analysis.





If u are interested, u can email me at jaslinlee@yahoo.com
read tips on skincare and more on home remedies on this site
Wipe your face with Oil of Olay skin toner everday. It's good because there is witch hazel in it.
I have the same problem. I use Clearasil daily acne cream and it dries up my skin enough so that it doesn't over-produce oils. Perhaps look in a drugstore for non-oil washes and creams? Just experiment a little, and I'm sure you'll find something that works. If not, talk to a dermatologist.
  • alpha ahava
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment