Monday, July 26, 2010

How do I treat red irritated dry skin on my face?

I have really dry skin and occasionally certain areas (around the eyes, mouth and nose) become red and irritated. What products could I use to reduce this?How do I treat red irritated dry skin on my face?
Use aloe vera gel after bathing on the dry areas.There are many helpful tips to cure dry skin at http://useinfo-dryskin.blogspot.com/How do I treat red irritated dry skin on my face?
heey! I have the same problem!


What i found that worked the absolute best was Vaseline.


Some say it clogs pores, but it really doesn't because the particles in it are too big!


I use it all the time and it reduces drynes,irritation and redness!


I promise, just use it over night and you will be impresssed(:

No comments:

Post a Comment