Saturday, July 24, 2010

How can I make my olive skin look whiter?

I have olive/white skin that tans really easy. And basically my face, neck, forearms and hands are darker than the rest of my body. What home remedies / what can I buy to make the darker parts of my skin look whiter?How can I make my olive skin look whiter?
Start eating food that have more vitamin C in it. Fruits and Vegetable have a lot of Vitamin C. Foods that contain fiber and antioxidants are also good to regain the complexion.How can I make my olive skin look whiter?
Do you use a good bunch of sunscreen or so? Try using a general tanning/bronzer in makeup, etc and even out your skin tone. Try wearing caps and jackets when you can, even when it's hot and within a few weeks, the tan will even out, if you can stand it. I have the same problem, basically, just stay moisturized and be sure that you don't ever expose your skin to more sun than necessary and you'll whiten up within a week or so. lol. Good luck!
Why do you want to be whiter?!





I mean seriously, I'm pasty white and would love to have your problem. Haha.





You could try self tanners to see if they can even out your color, but nothing is going to make your skin more white.
why dont u make the whiter parts of ur skin look darker??


seems easier...
  • alpha ahava
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment