Saturday, July 24, 2010

How can I clear up my skin after proactive outbreak?

I used Proactive for about a month last summer; however, my face broke out worse than before I started the program. I work outside and I believe the extreme heat had something to do with it... Now my face which had minor blemishes is covered with little bumps and way more blemishes than I could count. If anyone has any solution that could help clear my face please respond as I am in desperate need!!! I immediately stopped the use of proactive products.How can I clear up my skin after proactive outbreak?
Since proactive has a lot of harsh chemicals that usually has a bad reaction to peoples skin (like yours) I would invest in some really mild natural ingredient soaps. Anything from burts bees is good, try their face soaps/scrubs and try to buy a toner/astrigent, Neutrogena makes great ones. also try not to over moisturize, your skin won't like going through the drastic changes, unless your skin is very very dry naturally. Also if you dont see much improvement within a couple weeks, try buying a spot or night acne cream that you can put on before you go to bed. hope this helped.How can I clear up my skin after proactive outbreak?
Try Biore it worked really good for me before i started using proactive and you can get it at most drugstores/supermarkets etc

No comments:

Post a Comment