Saturday, July 24, 2010

What can I do about the skin on my face being a shade darker than my neck?

My neck is white my face a little tan and my nose and cheeks are pinkish. I would like everything to be the same as my neck.





What products that I can buy at Target, Kmart, Walmart, etc can you recommend.





Does anyone know where I can find that pale green powder that is supposed to be worn under the makeup in order to even out skin tone for a decent price. Arbonne has one for $29 and that is just excessive to my budget.What can I do about the skin on my face being a shade darker than my neck?
For the first question, you could try using a self tanner on your neck or you could try using a bronzer or a foundation. For the second, Physicians Formula makes a green cream (I'n not sure about a powder) to even out your skin tone. I think it's about $8. Lumene also makes one, but it's a little more expensive. CVS carries both.What can I do about the skin on my face being a shade darker than my neck?
Skip the green powder. Go to the mall and find a good foundation that matches your tan. This will even out your skin tone all over, including your neck. There's no reason why you can't add foundation to your neck if you've seriously got two skin tones going on. Remember to get a shade lighter for non-tan fall through spring.





Dior has fantastic foundations that are as light as air.
Buy foundation that is similar to the pigment of your face and apply to your neck. I haven't heard of that problem so I'm only assuming getting a foundation would work.
try a founation 1 tone darker than your neck to make it look more natural!!!


and it will make your face contrast well with ur neck!

No comments:

Post a Comment