Thursday, July 22, 2010

How do I get radiant glowing skin for the summer?

My complexion is caramel, so i don't want to tan but any recommended sprays or creams. Thank you!How do I get radiant glowing skin for the summer?
Arbonne has a 7 anti-aging suncare products plus, color products. I would recommend using their made in the shade, self-tanner, SPF 15 it is blended with avocado oil, arnica, chamomile, liden and rosemary extracts, works great for all skin types and provides natural looking color that last for days. I am very pale complected and most self tanners turn me a orange color this actually leaves me bronzed and glowing without leaving me blotchy after a couple of days. I also love the glow with it, after sun lotion in the summer time because it has the avocado oil in it so I stay moisturized even after being out on a boat all day.. I hope this can help you if you have any questions feel free to contact me.How do I get radiant glowing skin for the summer?
well you need to exfoliate, and then use a light moisturizer, with a hint of color. try Bath and Body works '; I'm in the mood for a scrub'; and Dove Energy Glow body lotion.
Keep your face clean and don't use any strange products or makeups on your face.


Make sure your face is always moisturized, drink at least 6 cups of water a day, and always wear sunscreen.


Even in the winter :)
Hey hon - having bi-racial children personally their skin is beautiful - but for a radiant look - naturally - vitamin e supplements and lots and lots of water. Also - if you smoke - cigarettes- that causes alot of the radiance to diminish - when I quit smoking cigarettes my skin just glowed - had no complexion problems - totally rejuventated!!! Also - there are make ups just for that - 'A RADIANT GLOW' -aaaaaaaaaaand LOL - pregnancy does it too LOL
um not sure i would like to know the same thing
Jergen's soft shimmer is absolutely amazing.
stila illuminating tinted moisturizer and nars cream blush in penny lane.
I'm not sure, maybe ask some people who have great skin, that you know well, and ask them!





Good Luck!!!
try a st.ives scrub for cleaning your face, and a neutrogena lotion that is oil free, won't clog pores (noncomodogenic), and has SPF. if you want, try the tinted version.


for your body, find a nice lotion with shea butter in it and use the neutrogena body scrub. put the lotion on right when you step out of the shower.
moisturizer?
Try Jergen's Natural Glow daily moisturizer or try bronzer

No comments:

Post a Comment