Monday, July 26, 2010

How to you reduce redness on your skin from a chemical like burn?

I put on some skin medication recently, and now it appears my skin is burned. My skin must be sensitive or damaged by it. Now it is red, but nothing serious. I have washed it off and its been 1 day, yet its still there. How do i get rid of this? How long will it be? How can i at least reduce the redness?How to you reduce redness on your skin from a chemical like burn?
The best treatment is to not put on anything you buy OTC. But a wonderful quick natural soothing healer is to massage with olive oil - the ones you buy at a supermarket - it quickly absorbs into skin and it doesn't leave skin oily. You do not need to wash off but simply apply some water and pat dry with tissues. You can expect results in a day or two.. This treatment is also a permanent cure for an array of skin conditions. Research my Best Answers to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment