Saturday, July 24, 2010

How can I even out my skin without resorting to foundation?

I have a medium complexion, but have recently become aware of the dark circles my eyes caused by my glasses and the blotchy appearence of the skin just above my cheek bones. I'm sure i noticed it before but it has really started to bother me and I am looking for a way to even out my skin tone without foundation, or with a very light one. I dont use any make-up as it is, and would be willing to start only as a last resort.How can I even out my skin without resorting to foundation?
Ambi Products for African AmericansHow can I even out my skin without resorting to foundation?
Try softly brushing very little baby powder onto your skin in the morning. Just a little sweep here and there. Then with your eyes put some cucumbers on them to make them look a little less poofy. That should do the trick.
ummm. get a good toner.
drink plenty of milk
Try a chemical peel. It sounds kinda harsh but there new ones out there with no down time just a little flaking and peeling sort of like you had a sunburn. It takes about 2 to see really good results and they run around $100 a piece but they make your skin smoother and more evened out. I only wear a tinted moisturizer and so I invest in a good peel every couple of months.

No comments:

Post a Comment