Thursday, July 22, 2010

How can you get rid of skin tags and prevent it?

hi my mom has alot of skin tags(bumpy black moles) on her neck and face. how can we get rid of this in a natural way? any home remedies?How can you get rid of skin tags and prevent it?
Doctors often remove skin tags by tying sterilized surgical string around the base (as close to the skin as possible) and as tight as possible. It cuts off circulation, and the extra skin falls off a few days later. There is a short time of discomfort, as the nerves are dying in the small area, but it's not horrible. Tylenol can help.





However, i would suggest that she see a doctor to verify that these are not cancerous prior to trying to remove them yourself. Discolored skin can be a sign of pre-cancerous growth. Better safe than sorry.





And, just an FYI, if the base of the mole is too wide, the string method won't work.





Good luck!How can you get rid of skin tags and prevent it?
I didn't think skin tags could be black. I think you get skin tags when you lose or gain a lot of weight. I got them when I was pregnant with my daughter on my inner thighs and had them removed afterwards. My son was born with one on his ear. My pediatrican for my son tied a string around it... after a few days, it finally fell off. That would probably be the least painful way to go about it. You could always freeze it and cut it off too, like a wart.
  • alpha ahava
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment