Monday, July 26, 2010

What can I use to soothe the skin around my bearded dragon's eye?

Rosita has an eye infection and is on eye drops. The problem is that from wiping her eyes 3 times a day and administering the drops, the skin is getting raw and bleeding. What can I use on her?What can I use to soothe the skin around my bearded dragon's eye?
I've used neosporin for the same problem without any issues. Just don't use the one that numbs pain. Only use the regular one.What can I use to soothe the skin around my bearded dragon's eye?
I would call the vet. Some products made for people are dangerous for animals...especially around the eyes!! My vet gave me some cream one time for my beardie when he lost a claw and it was bleeding. It only cost $9.99 and there was no need for a vet visit!! I would just say better safe than sorry when dealing with her vision.
Try olive oil or mineral oil, always go natural. What does the Vet say?

No comments:

Post a Comment