Thursday, July 22, 2010

Why does the skin on the back of my thighs look like chicke skin?

My skin has been like this for maybe even years, so nothing to worry about I am curious. Also in between the chicken looking skin (before the chicken is cooked) I have a few larger bumps, and I continue having those bumps down the insides of my thighs to my knees. Thanks and God bless.Why does the skin on the back of my thighs look like chicke skin?
It's cellulite. Don't worry about it. It's not the most attractive thing around, but most women have it. it has nothing to do with weight. Women of all sizes have it. There's not a lot you can do about it. There are all sorts of ';cures'; out there, but they're all basically BS. You can just rub it away or put creams on it, and it will magically disappear. Surgery could probably take care of it, but then you have weigh the risks of surgery versus how much you hate the looks of it.





Here are some links to read up on it:





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cellulite





http://www.medicinenet.com/cellulite/art鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment