Saturday, July 24, 2010

How do I get really soft skin for the face?

Right now, I bumpy skin. I've tried a lot of different products but none seem to work. They just irritate my skin even more and makes my skin burn/red. What do you suggest I do to get super soft skin?How do I get really soft skin for the face?
I HAD the same problem. Thankfully, I've sorted it out.


Detox your skin of product for a couple of days %26amp; let it breathe and resjust.


Wash your skin with a cream cleanser (Origins %26amp; Clinique do nice ones or go for a natural one like Decleor, as your skin is sensitive, a more natural one may be better. I like Liz Earles Hot Polish cleanser). THEN remove your cream cleanser with a muslin cloth (or flannel) rinsed in hot water. This will gently exfoliate your skin.


Get a good tube exfoliatior. I use Clarins Gentle Peeling (it really isn't as bad as it sounds!) but you can make a simple one with Salt %26amp; some almond oil, however cus salt can dry you, stick on a moisturiser straight after!! You could use sugar but I find it's too harsh on my face. Do this when you feel your skin needs an extra hand (I use it like once a fortnight if that now).


After using a tube exfoliatior, I would make a face mask for my skin to soothe it :) You can make ones out of yoghurt.


Also, look at your diet. I find that citrus fruits %26amp; tomato causes blotches and bumpiness in my skin.


Avoid products with alcohol in as this will dry your skin!


Hope this helps xxHow do I get really soft skin for the face?
This is my skin routine:


Cleanser: Basis....this is just a bar of soap that matches your pH level of your skin....so it wont dry out your face(if you don't use moisturizer though of coarse it will)





Toner: Neutrogena Pore Refining Toner...really any toner you prefer is ok...but this it the one i use. Start from the top of your face and go towards the temples...aslo with cheeks...go towards the temples...then on chin go in circular motions only(not making it up...this is what you are supposed to do whenever applying anything to your face)





Moisturizer : Sheer Cover Oil Free Moisturizer...again any moisturizer will be good...just as long as it is oil free, made for the face, does not have any acne fighting agents in it. Dot it all over face then apply just like i said with the toner.





Facial scrub: Oatmeal and Sugar....seriously...this is the BEST scrub i have ever had....just take oatmeal and grind it into a powder and the add Sugar( more Sugar if you want more of a scrub...less if you just want something soothing) then add a little water and make like a paste( not too thick and not too thin) Rub on your face for like 3 minutes then rinse with warm water...put moisturizer on right afterward and your face will feel so refreshed and soft!!!!! Do it about once a week. Dont rub too hard or you will damage face.





I suffer a little more from dry skin...but yet it can get oily at times...but with this routine has been great....and now i don't have a single blemish or patch of dry skin!!!!! It is amazing!!!!!
My routine:





2 x a day: Cetaphil face wash, witch hazel, Cetaphil face lotion (day), Olay night effects (night)





3 nights a week I do an aspirin mask (with honey) and use the grains as a scrub afterwards. After the aspirin mask, I use witch hazel and my night time moisturizer.
I think this might help. It's advice on how to get soft skin on your whole body:





http://www.ehow.com/how_4554398_get-soft鈥?/a>





hope it helps!
Try St. Ives Apricot Scrub, then use a moisturizer after wards. I use the clean and clear moisturizer and it smells nice and works great.
A complete skin care guide to maintain your body beauty with useful information about skin problems and treatment options.check out http://tipsfromruby-skincare.blogspot.co鈥?/a>
use a soap like dove


use a gentle face wash and dont scratch ur face.use a soft towel.dont rub just pat


for moisturizing u may use lakme peach cream
Olay miosterizers
try an exfoliating cleanser, neutrogena deep clean works really good
go to the dermatologists they will give you what is right for your own skin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment