Monday, July 26, 2010

What facewash is good to keep your skin healthy?

Anyone have ideas? Im just looking for somthing that can keep my face pimple free!What facewash is good to keep your skin healthy?
Washing your face everyday is nessesary to remain blemish free. When picking out a face wash, make sure it dosn't have tiny ';exfoiliating beads'; which my docttor told me irritate the skin and make the problem worse. Neutrogena ';Deep Clean Facial Cleanser'; works very well. You can find it a the drug store (its in a pump bottle and is orange)What facewash is good to keep your skin healthy?
I use an all natural pineapple face scrub by Alba. It lightly exfoliates and I have noticed that my blemishes have cleared up quite a bit since I started using it.





I purchased it at Ulta.





I also use Bare Minerals makeup and that has made all the difference in the world as well.
I love clean and clear!!!
Check out the ten step routine for clear skin


http://beautifulglow.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment